Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the future

So I was talking to one of my young life girl's parents last night. They are such a fun couple to interact with. We began talking about my current job and what I want to do with my future. A few months back I was confident in what I wanted to do and had my future all lined up for what I thought seemed best. I like what Jesus decides to do with that. He has brought me new thoughts, new conversations and new inspirations. Now I have absolutely no idea what my future is going to look like and I couldn't feel more excited about it.

People would always tell me that it must be nice to know what I want to do, but part of me was kind of bored with that idea. Now I'm back to only having a very small idea of where my heart is going to lead me. I love it. I want to take each day as it comes and only have small goals for the future, trusting that God will give me the best He has in store for me. God's plans are much more exciting than my own. I'm glad I am finally back to realizing that.

No comments: