Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day

I've never cared less about Valentine's Day. Maybe it's because I'm totally comfortable right now, which is a good thing. People keep asking what we're doing for Valentine's Day and we kinda just look at each other and make up some sarcastic response. People get annoyed because they want some cutesy plan, sorry everyone...we're apparently boring.

I'm finally feeling in place again in Arizona...tomorrow I'll have been home for 2 months. It's about time. I'm ready to travel again. 3.5 weeks till Washington for a week!

I've been thinking a lot about birthdays lately....particularly in the celebration of birthdays. Some people love them, others hate to draw attention to themselves, some people get depressed and feel old/awkward. I feel like everyone should love them. People should have pride in who they are and want to celebrate their life. What do you think?

No comments: