Wednesday, February 4, 2009

busy busy bee

I'm finally starting to focus on school. It's hard when this is the background of your computer and you've actually BEEN there...
This is a picture I took from the resort I was at on Amunuca Island for a day in Fiji. The island in this picture is actually Castaway Island - yes actually from the movie. While I was in Fiji it actually rained the entire day that I was on Amunuca so that was really stinky. Maybe just means I must go back!

I have 100 some odd pages to read of a radical global warming/climate change book. Sound fun? Not at all. I have the whole day to myself though, which I absolutely love.

I'm going through a "I wish I lived in Tucson" phase. I know that sounds a little crazy, but my best friend is down there and I'd have such an amazing group of girls if I were there. I'm still not 100% sure why I never transferred....

This is a rambling blog because I'm procrastinating. Those are the best.

No comments: