Thursday, March 26, 2009

A week in the life...

So in one of my classes today I was complaining to a classmate about how I hate Thursdays. This is my weekly Thursday schedule:

GPH210 9-10:15
GPH381 10:30-11:45
PSY497 12-1:15
PSY330 1:30-3:30
Lab meeting 4:30-5:30
Thesis meeting 5:30-6:30
Campaigners 7ish-9:30ish
Hang out at guys house 9:30ish - too late at night (I recognize that this isn't a necessary part of my day, but it is still my weekly schedule)

There's virtually no free time in all of that because I'm probably walking/driving from location to location. Anyway, point of this story, my classmate was saying how Thursdays do suck but then you have a "4-day weekend." Technically I don't have class until next Tuesday again, but I don't remember the last time I actually felt like I had a weekend (apart from my time in washington). It may seem like I'm feeling sorry for myself, but this is just how my life is...which may or may not be a good or bad thing, who knows. I enjoy it enough, probably more than enough. Today I already caught myself saying "I can't wait until summer." I just made a countdown widget...46 days and 13 hours until I'm done for the semester!

No comments: