Sunday, April 26, 2009

much needed.

My weekend could not have come at a better time. On Friday after work I headed down to Tucson for Sarah's bridal shower (which wasn't until Saturday). Some of Angela's roommates and I went to a bluegrass festival in Benson, AZ. Benson was so podunk and we were the youngest people at the festival by at least 20 years, so everyone stared when we walked in. The girls had some girl friends playing (who were phenomenal) and it was so fun doing something different!

That night Ang and I went to hang out with some of the guys who are my friends from high school. We played "would you rather?" all night and I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. Saturday we set up for the bridal shower all morning and then the shower was actually such a blast. I know the summary of my weekend isn't nearly as fun-sounding as it actually was. It was so great to get to hang out with girls again, especially those girls. It was great to have a fun weekend away right before the crunch time of finals. I may or may not be spending a lot of time in Tucson over the next year and I now could not be more excited about it because I'd get to be around those girls much more often!

Now after all this excitement...I really have to get going on endless reading, writing, and studying. 15 days left until I'm finished with it all!!

No comments: