Monday, April 6, 2009

Pandora Radio

For those of you who do not use Pandora Radio, you should. It constructs such perfect study playlists for me and you can make it play whatever you want. It's so great.

Lately I've been having those "God set all this up" moments. I just see such a linear connection between my early intervention class last spring to my internship in Australia to my current job to my future career ideas. This definitely isn't just a coincidence or something I carefully put together myself at all. It is one of those things that have seemingly "fallen into place" which is where my "God set this up" moments come in. I know that God uses everything for His grandeur plans for our life, but it is amazing to see it in action. I've been reminded lately of the unbelievable sacrifice God made for us by giving us Jesus. It sounds so simply stated there, but lately I haven't been the person I want to be and God is still present--which shows the grace He gave us through Jesus. Through my endless busy schedule of work, school, yl, and life, it is such a comfort to see God in the middle of it all.

35 days and counting until I'm finished for the semester. It's already too hot in Arizona. Gah. On a positive note, I absolutely adore my 2 boys I work with. However frustrating the day is with them, I always leave with a smile on my face because no matter how frustrated they are with me they still manage to give me the sweetest hugs. It's all about the little things.

No comments: