Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some goodies

I realized I wonderfully failed at creating something every week and posting about it. I have made a few fun things that I'd like to share! Here are some pictures:

The first 2 are a bit blurry because they were taken on my phone. I made them over Halloween last year (obviously).

The brooms are shortbread cookies with pretzel rods and melted chocolate. They were SO tasty. The ghosts are brownies topped with jumbo marshmallows and vanilla frosting.

This is the first cake I decorated back in March for my Wilton Cake Decorating class! I can't believe I didn't take pictures of the Easter cupcakes and rose cake. I need to be better about getting pictures of my creations!

Kevin is obviously not 40, but we (more like I) joke that he has the tastes of a 35 - 40 yr old man. This cake was layered and had a delicious whipped cream / pudding mix in the middle!

Two posts in one day. Hooray! I don't have work today so I'm going to make some cards and cannot wait to be creative. Kevin wants to help me make a scrapbook table/desk and I am super super excited about this!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, how I remember those DELICIOUS creations! Those Halloween desserts were not only beautiful to look at, but tasted amazing! I don't think I ever saw the pic of your first cake... It turned out beautiful, and that is hilarious about the whole "40" thing. I'm so happy that you and Alyssa got to take that class together! Oh, and that is EXCITING news about Kevin wanting to help you make a new table/desk! Woo Hoo!