Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Life Update 2: The Boy


I briefly introduced the really great boy via this blog two years ago.  He's obviously become a staple in my life and definitely helped me figure myself out over the past two years. 

His name is Connor and he's originally from San Antonio, Texas. He {unfortunately} loves the Spurs NBA team and fantasy football.  I've gone from hating his drafting sessions to him teaching me how to score in fantasy and potentially having my own team this year....

He's very smart--a biochemistry & economics major who attended Wake Forest in North Carolina. He's also very handsome and hilarious and I still can't get enough of him two years later. We're sometimes opposites and sometimes exactly alike.


Fourth of July 2011 at a lake in Eastern WA
He loves metal & Southern Rap.
I love country & singer/songwriters.

He loves the San Antonio Spurs.
I love the Phoenix Suns.

He needs to be reminded of something if it is further than 30 minutes away.
I am a planner.

He loves talk radio and podcasts.
I'd rather poke my eyes out.

Whale Watching in the San Juan Islands - 7/11
Sea Hawks Pre-Season Game - Fall 2011

Christmas Party 2011
UW Graduation June 2012
Cabo San Lucas,  Mexico - June 2012
Christmas Party 2012
US v Panama - World Cup Qualifier Soccer Match - May 2013
Victoria, BC - June 2013
We both 
...think he's funny...
...like karaoke
...like soccer 
...love our dogs
...love to cook
...love to drink
...love to play video games
...aaaaand happen to really like each other. 

{Don't worry...no more cheesy blog posts. Just had to get this one out of my system}

No comments: